TFT Module Used Dry Screw Vacuum Pump (RSE1302)
|1-4 5-9 10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $37,500 US $37,400 US $37,200 US $36,999 US $36,770|
|Purchase Qty. (unit)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Unit/Year|
|Transport Package:||Metal Plattet/Standard Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RSE 1302
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Noise: <70dB
- Trademark: hokaido
- Origin: China
- Pumping Speed at: 1302/1500CMH
- Rotor Speed: 3000rpm
- Ultimate Prussure: <=0.1PA
- Specification: CE, ROHS, SGS
- HS Code: 8414100090
1. RSE series dry screw vacuum pump(RSE1302) is single stage compression, simple structure.
Partition plate in the cavity, the exhaust path is simple and short, and reactant gas is easily discharged.
2. The high pressure end of the exhausted temprature deposition is easily fixed, and helical rotor with sedment removed.
3. The case of a single-stage exhaust, no change in the internal volume of the continuous operation at atmospheric pressure, and a locking phenomenon does not occur during operation. For symmetrical rotation structure, vibration rate is less than 10u.
4. Low operation noise.
5. The spiral structure of the single segment, the helical part of the maintenance is very easy. With corrosion-resistant materials, only the replacement of the sealed classes of the consumption goods can save on maintenance costs.
Widely used in vacuum coating, oven, heat treatment, pharmaceutical, chemical applications, semiconductor, LED and solar cell industry, etc...
|Cooling Water||Flow||L/min||3L/min 15ºC~7L/min 30ºC|
|Operation Interface||SEMI E73-0299|
|Pump Leak Rate||mbar.L/S||1*10-5|
|Operation Moisture||RH||90% or less|
Start → Inquiry → quotation → Order confirm → PROFORMA INVOICE → Buyer arrange deposit → factory production→ balance payment →delivery →Confirmation →After sales Service
CIF by sea or air freight terms
DHL/FEDEX/UPS courier door to door
Other delivery terms are negotiable.
In stock Vacuum Pump: 1-2 days after payment received
Out of stock vacuum pump: 7-15days after order confirmed.
Special blower need to check specific
We keep more than 5000 sets Pump regularly in stock to satisfy your fast delivery demands.
More information, please click our website:www.hokaido.net. Thank you!