Vacuum Extraction Machine Used Hokaido Dry Screw Vacuum Pump (RSE3002)
|1-4 5-9 10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $88,230 US $88,210 US $88,180 US $88,100 US $88,000|
|Purchase Qty. (unit)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Unit/Year|
|Transport Package:||Metal Plattet/Standard Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RSE3002
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Noise: >70dB
- Specification: CE, ROHS, SGS
- HS Code: 8414100090
- Pumping Speed at: 3002/3500CMH
- Weight: 520
- Trademark: hokaido
- Origin: China
--RSE series dry screw vacuum pump
1. RSE series dry screw vacuum pump(RSE3002) is single stage compression, simple structure.
Partition plate in the cavity, the exhaust path is simple and short, and reactant gas is easily discharged.
2. The high pressure end of the exhausted temprature deposition is easily fixed, and helical rotor with sedment removed.
3. The case of a single-stage exhaust, no change in the internal volume of the continuous operation at atmospheric pressure, and a locking phenomenon does not occur during operation. For symmetrical rotation structure, vibration rate is less than 10u.
4. Low operation noise.
5. The spiral structure of the single segment, the helical part of the maintenance is very easy. With corrosion-resistant materials, only the replacement of the sealed classes of the consumption goods can save on maintenance costs.
Widely used in vacuum coating, oven, heat treatment, pharmaceutical, chemical applications, semiconductor, LED and solar cell industry, etc...
Our company has pass:SGS, CE, RoHS
Service and maintenance contracts
Preventive maintenance service
On-site or workshop maintenance services
Installation and commissioning services
Workshop test before delivery
Repainted after repairing products
Provide training and demonstration operation
Vacuum technology support
Test machine services
Supply imported accessories
|cubic meter per hour||750/900|
|Ultimate Pressure||Torr||<7.5* 10 ^(-4)|
|cooling flow||l/min||3L/min 15Celsius-7L/min30Celsius|
|N2 pressure||Kg/square centimeters||0.5~1|
|pump leak rate:||mbar .l/s||1*10^(-5)|