Semiconductor Used Hokaido Dry Screw Vacuum Pump (RSE 1802)
|FOB Price:||US $44,065 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $44,065/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Unit/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: RSE 1802
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Shaft Support: Double Ended
- Vacuum Chamber: Coated & Oil Free
- Transport Package: Metal Plattet/Standard Package
- Origin: China
- Pumping Speed at: 1802/2000CMH
- Cleaning System: Self Cleaning
- Screw Pitch: Uniform Pitch
- Trademark: hokaido
- Specification: CE, ROHS, SGS
- HS Code: 8414100090
1. RSE series dry screw vacuum pump(RSE1802) is single stage compression, simple structure.
Partition plate in the cavity, the exhaust path is simple and short, and reactant gas is easily discharged.
2. The high pressure end of the exhausted temprature deposition is easily fixed, and helical rotor with sedment removed.
3. The case of a single-stage exhaust, no change in the internal volume of the continuous operation at atmospheric pressure, and a locking phenomenon does not occur during operation. For symmetrical rotation structure, vibration rate is less than 10u.
4. Low operation noise.
5. The spiral structure of the single segment, the helical part of the maintenance is very easy. With corrosion-resistant materials, only the replacement of the sealed classes of the consumption goods can save on maintenance costs.
Our company has pass: SGS, CE, RoHS
Widely used in vacuum coating, oven, heat treatment, pharmaceutical, chemical applications, semiconductor, LED and solar cell industry, etc...
Eighteen seventies, the first Hokaido vacuum pump research success. In 1870, Wolf· Hokaido creation of a professional production vacuum pump factory. That is the world's first production of vacuum equipment manufacturers.
In 1654 in Magdeburg, Germany, scientist Otto von Guericke conducted the famous Magdeburg hemispheres experiment utilizing the vacuum pump he invented. Two copper hemispheres with mating rims were placed together and sealed with grease, the diameter of which was around 14 inches (35.5 cm). Then using his vacuum pump, a couple of valves, and hoses, they pumped out all air from inside the resulting globe. Two teams of eight horses each were attached and began pulling in opposite directions, they were unable to pull the two hemispheres apart. The Magdeburg hemispheres experiment was designed to demonstrate the concept of atmospheric pressure, opening a new chapter in the vacuum field.
Hokaido is the international leader in the field of vacuum technology. The company was one of the world's first vacuum equipment manufacturers. Along the way, the company has grown in strength and become an international leader, with more than 60 modern, highly- equipped, first-class, sub-divisions.
In 1996 Hokaido officially entered China, with a customer-oriented approach, constantly adapting to find innovative solutions to challenging problems. Determining the best solutions for our customers is our goal, using innovation and technology to provide faster, more cost effective and convenient answers to customers' needs. Hokaido is constantly looking for ways to strengthen domestic sales, technical support and our after-sales service teams, with offices and maintenance centers throughout the country.
We sincerely hope to continue perfecting our services and products, working hand in hand with you, our customers, in all our worldwide endeavors to create a vacuum industry for a better tomorrow.